This glengarry badge is an original piece of Irish military history. It is die-struck from a single piece of white metal. The reverse of the badge has two copper lugs used to secure the piece to the glengarry of an enlisted man in the Roscommon Militia.
This item would make a great addition to any Irish Militia or Connaught Rangers collection. It is in excellent condition. Please click on images to examine the badge.
The Roscommon Militia was originally raised at Boyle Co. Roscommon in 1793. The badge on offer here dates between 1874 and 1881.
Postage: items are dispatched from Ireland by An Post mail. Please note that items posted to countries other than Ireland (including Northern Ireland) and the EU may incur additional charges.